Category : Industrial Equipment and Systems
Key Products : Basis Weight Control Valve System, Electronic Consistency Control System, Auto Guide for Wire & Felt
•Circle cutting attachments
•Extra nozzles for torches
NEW GENERATION SUPRA INV SAW 1250
SUPRA INV SAW 1250 is an inverter based submerged Arc Welding System suitable for Submerged Welding, Stick Welding and Carbon Arc Air Gouging.
•Smooth & stable arc
•Small, light weight easy to handle
•Immune to input voltage fluctuations
•More than 35 % power saving than conventional power source
•Built-in overheating, under / over voltage protection indicators.
•Simultaneous drive of front and rear wheels, smooth motion.
• Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
• Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
• Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
• Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
• Small size and light weight provide excellent portability.
• Tapered 75-degree torch provides excellent arc visibility, control, and access to hard-to-reach applications.
• Boost Conditioner™ compensates for input voltage variations, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on
motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
• Auto-voltage™ automatically adapts to any incoming power from 120 V – 230 V, single phase.
• Plug adapters provide improved versatility from the shop, to home, to the field.