Hydraulic headboxes paper making
OVERMADE headbox family extends from the traditional air-padded, two-roll headbox for application on low speed fourdriniers to the hydraulic headbox Dynaflo for high speed formers and Crescent formers.
Hydraulic headboxes are conceived to guarantee:
- Excellent stock dispersion through the exclusive Dynaflo device for turbulence generation
- Best sheet formation
- Negligible residual wake signature on the jet
- Edge flow control system capable to modify locally the flow from 60% to 160% of the nominal flow to optimize fiber orientation.
- Stiff lamellas in the slice area
- Multilayer layout
- Dilution system for CD profiling control