- Domtar Corporation elects Domenic Pilla to its Board of Directors |
- Fortress Paper provides Corporate Update |
- Stora Enso invests EUR 43 million in wooden building element production in Varkaus, Finland |
- Metsä Board starts installation of new folding boxboard machine at Husum |
- Metso to supply valve solutions to Metsä Fibre's bioproduct mill in Äänekoski, Finland |
- Voith upgraded and commissioned PM 53 at Holmen Paper's mill in Braviken, Sweden |
- Valmet started up new coaters at Mayr-Melnhof Kolicevo board machine in Slovenia |
- Toscotec fired up two AHEAD-1.5M tissue machines at Vinda Sichuan and Vinda Shandong Paper |
- Paper manufacturers increase pulpwood plantation area |
- Konecranes to deliver train loading system to Metsä Fibre bioproduct mill in Finland |
- Södra Cell installs a new wash press at its Mönsterås mill in Sweden |
- China's Sun Paper to build $1.36 bln facility in US |
- Kadant awarded Turnkey Fiber Processing Line for New Tissue Machine |
- Södra Cell invests in new screening and brown pulp washing systems at Mörrum |
- ANDRITZ receives follow-up order for paper machine rebuild from Cartiere Modesto Cardella, Italy |
Suppliers of the Month
Saturday, November 28, 2015
Pesmel and Metsä Fibre, part of Metsä Group, have signed an agreement on the delivery of a pulp storage facility..
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Introduction GeorgiaPacific announced plans to upgrade its Alabama River Cellulose ARC mi..
Friday, November 27, 2015
We are pleased to announce that BRUKS Group CFO Mikael Brannstrom h..
As part of Grupo Gondi Empaques Modernos is an international and private Mexican company with several mills in Mexico Their Guadal..
I must on the outright thank you very much for Pulp and paper technology website for all services rendered in the last 6 months. For a start up company like us in this part of the world it has been truly remarkable that the advertisement we have posted has reached so many industrial experts within such short period of time. We have been receiving enquiries from different corners of the globe and we truly find our investment worthwhile. Your follow up calls and your concern in addressing enquiries to clients are quite systematic. Looking forward to continue this fruitful business relationship.
B. Ramamoorthy, Egger Pumps India Pvt LtdArea Sales Manager
“www.pulpandpaper-technology.com has been a wonderful experience for us. It helped us in increasing our reach to the interested persons in pulp and paper particularly in handmade paper and products. The site offered us a good opportunity to get noticed at the international horizon. This is our second year of association with Ochre Media Pvt.Ltd. Hyderabad and we wish to continue in the same fervour.
Ashwini Kumar Sharma, Kumarappa National Handmade Paper InstituteDy.Director
“The website of Pulp and Paper Technology is a really handsome, easy-to-use platform for our sector. We like the miscellaneous possibilities to read up upon new information, may it be products & services, suppliers, events or recent news about markets and trends. It is important to emphasize that the regularly newsletter gives an excellent additional value to this information platform."
Erwin Polmann, Papiertechnische StiftungPublic Relation
"We all know that the internet contains a lot of useful information, but also a lot of non-relevant information. If you know exactly what you are looking for there is usually no problem finding it. The situation is different when you want to have a problem solved and don’t really have a picture of how the solution could look like. In these cases and when don’t know the exact name or terms the search becomes much harder. Therefore the Pulp and Paper Technology website has so much added-value for both buyers and suppliers in the Paper industry. It narrows all that information down to what is relevant for the world’s Pulp and Paper industry. And that is good for both buyers and suppliers!"
Marcel Lensvelt, Feltest Equipment BVManaging Director
"Internet portals and forums are becoming more and more important and having an established and respected platform such as Pulp and Paper Technology means that we can participate with confidence that a quality brand such as ours is receiving the attention for which we are looking."
Roger Willis, Field Chemical & Pulp & Paper, NETZSCH Pumpen & Systeme GmbHHead of Business
James Cropper Plc (James Cropper) is a diversified company that manufactures and markets specialty ..