Water Separation and Desalination
MSF distillation units are manufactured as a modular system. One distillation unit consists of several modules (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). One module contains 4 condensers, a heat exchanger and an evaporator vessel. The evaporating vessel has a partition inside which it is divided into 4 chambers. One distillation module therefore has 4 stages. Each stage has one condenser and one evaporation chamber.
APPLICATIONS FOR PROCESS WATER SEPARATION AND PURIFICATION:
MSF units can efficiently separate and purify different types of process water. Undesirable substances remain in the concentrate, the distillate produced is free of these components and can be reused in technology. Areas where distillation can be used to purify different types of liquids are:
- Concentration of residual digestate from biogas plants
- Clean rinsing water (industrial machinery, electroplating)
- Treatment of leachate in landfills
- cleaning and lubricating oil compositions
- cleaning developer and fixer in the photographic industry
- NO Cleaning of degreasing, pickling and tumbling waters of finishes.
MSF units are suitable for desalination of seawater and brackish water. The salinity value of the distillate is <10 ppm.
The capacity of the equipment (ie the amount of desalinated water) increases with increasing number of stages (modules). S the heat demand (from an external source) decreases with increasing number of stages (modules). I.e. the more stages (modules) the less energy needs to be supplied (the investor saves on the operation of the equipment).
- Compact and robust construction
- J ednoduchý and fully automatic operation
- With superb service
- Easy maintenance
- Low cooling water consumption
- Possibility to use different heat sources (hot water, steam, waste heat from engines, solar energy)
- Use of corrosion-resistant materials
- Jump or stepless power control
- Guaranteed qualified warranty and post-warranty service and support
Capacity 40 ÷ 1500 m 3 / day
P uses for:
- separation of process water
- desalination of sea or brackish water