The mobile hammer mill - ideal in combination with our primary crusher TYRON
Mobile post-shredding – resistant to foreign matter
The hammer mill is mobile for the first time and will in future be able to move effortlessly on a tracked chassis even in the most difficult terrain!
What is the ARTHOS?ARTHOS, the popular hammer mill is now also available in a mobile version. The machine for secondary shredding of pre-crushed material moves effortlessly on a track chassis even in difficult terrain!
How is it different from other hammer mills?As with the stationary version, this Viking is equipped with the ballistic ejection. Impurities such as iron, non-ferrous material, etc., which enter the hammer mill with the material, are automatically separated. You do not have to stop the machine to remove the foreign bodies, downtimes are thus significantly minimized and costs are reduced! Another highlight of the secondary crusher is the quick screen change system. The machine can be opened hydraulically. You can change the screen basket in a very short time and thus vary the size of the final grain at short notice.
What is his strength?With an individually tailored selection of special HAAS beater, counter knife and screen basket systems, you will achieve your desired end product. Unwanted fines are reduced to a minimum.
- Insensitive to foreign matter thanks to flexibly swinging beaters.
- Ballistic ejection hood - Contaminants are automatically separated using the ballistic ejection developed by HAAS!
- Screen quick change - screen change within a very short time by hydr. strainer basket to be opened.
- Effortless exchange of clubs and club axles.
- Special HAAS club and counter knife combinations minimize the fine portion.
- Robust construction - downtimes are reduced, operating costs are minimised.
- Homogeneous end product; and exposure of FE and NE parts such as nails and staples.
- Very quiet, despite enormous power!
- Low fuel consumption