WETDUST Dust Conditioners
In terms of function and economy, the WETDUST Dust Conditioner is the ideal machine for evacuating, conditioning and disposal of industrial dust. Due to its particular technical features, its innovative design and extremely short processing time, WETDUST enables dust-free discharging on open trucks or belt conveyors.
WETDUST Dust Conditioners consist of a carbon steel tubular housing with SINT engineering polymer liner, a combined feeder screw/mixing shaft entirely manufactured from SINT engineering polymer, one vertical inlet and a SINT flush outlet, a liquid supply point in the conditioning section, as well as a drive unit with integrated adjustable shaft seal.
The WETDUST Dust Conditioner represents the most advantageous solution to the problem of elimination of dust from filtration, recovery processes or disposal. Due to its particular technical features, to innovative materials and quick processing time, WETDUST is suitable for continuous heavy-duty processes.
- Capacity: 1 ~ 6 m3/h
- Conditioning chamber and rotor shaft in special non-stick anti-wear SINT engineering polymer
- Rotor shaft completely removable with modular, individually replaceable conditioning tools
- Dry feeding and conveying section
- Elastic SINT engineering polymer outlet safeguard
- Non-stick, wear-resistant SINT chamber lining
- Only machine of its kind on the market
- Immediate cost reduction for dust transport
- Durable conditioning tools in special anti-wear material
- Simple, quick maintenance
- Wear-resistant SINT engineering polymer ensuring low maintenance, easy cleaning and efficient wear protection
- No material residue
- Low energy consumption
- Additional inlet agitator tool
- Quick release outlet
- Electric and water supply panel