The tool shop in Poldina huť was founded in 1903 with the primary intention of producing tools for the needs of the smelter. The production of semi-finished knives and forged knives from high-speed steels for external customers began before the First World War.
Today, we use semi-finished products from renowned European manufacturers for the production of a wide range of tools from conventional or powdered high-speed steels.
Another assortment in the production program is the production of tools for cutting material, circular, straight and chopping knives, knives for dosing glass, knives for cutting scrap metal.
The production of pressing tools, cutters, chisels, drill rods and special tools and components according to the customer's drawing documentation also has a long tradition.
Most of the products are heat treated in our own tempering plant.