Screw conveyors from Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) can be custom engineered and manufactured to meet your individual requirements, thus forfeiting the extra expenses incurred from purchasing standard built screw conveyors that may not fit your requirements exactly, and have minimal design and operation abilities costing more over the long term.
Since the 1920s, MHE has been engineering and manufacturing screw conveyors that not only meet CEMA standards – and as a key member during the development of many of the standards – but our screw conveyors actually exceed those standards because we have continuously improved our designs to meet the ever expanding needs of industry. MHE’s 90 plus years in business has established us as one of the most respected and trusted names in the industry.
Some of the features of MHE screw conveyors are:
- Inclined models to 60 degrees
- Temperatures to 2200 degrees F
- Jig welded construction for precise alignment
- Break-formed troughs and heavy duty formed flanges
- Tubular, U-type, V-type, drop bottoms, box type and split troughs
- Standard, ribbon, cut, and paddle flights
- Units are completely assembled and tested
- Hardfacing, 2-3-4 bolt coupling shafts, Quick Keys, 4140 shafts
- Easy maintenance from top and ends with unique access
- Longer service life with heavy duty Ni-Hard bearings