Pan conveyors from MHE are suited especially for the most severe conditions of any plant. Our bulk material handling capabilities evolved in part from a long history of proprietary designs and engineering advances. MHE pan conveyors are heavy duty, reliably built, and tested and retested to ensure the best piece of equipment for your installation. Follow-up is also provided by MHE trained service technicians. From individualized design, all the way through to custom installations and maintenance, MHE will work to deliver you the most well-built, custom designed pan conveyors to fulfill your individual requirements. Our pan conveyors are able to withstand abrasion, corrosion and high temperatures, and we are also able to customize them for any application for reduced operating costs and long term returns of your investment. We can have them inclined or horizontal, depending on your requirements, and there are single or multiple strand options as well as a variety of speed drives to choose from. MHE technicians will work with you throughout the entire design and installation process to help you determine what material of construction, shear loading or feeding, conveyor speed setting, safety settings and many other options that are best for you.
Some applications for pan conveyors including deep pan, apron, double beaded, cast and feeders, are:
- Power & Utility including Waste To Energy handling coal, petcoke, municipal solid waste, Biofuel, biomass, wood waste, wood chips, ash & bottom ash
- Chemical & Process handling many powders, dust and countless dry bulk products
- Cement handling clinker, slag, limestone, synthetic gypsum, coal, ash & gypsum
- Mining & Mineral Industry handling lime, limestone, gypsum, kaolin, iron, ores, bauxite, sugar, salt, zinc, copper, gold, silver, nickel and countless others
- Pulp & Paper handling wood chips, boiler ash, fly ash, and hot lime
MHE has been in business since 1927. We are one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of customizable pan conveyors in the industry. You can be assured that when you choose MHE for your pan conveyors or apron conveyors, you will be getting exactly what you need and not something we have a standard model or feature that you will not need. Unlike other mechanical conveyor companies, MHE feels that mass production of pan conveyors and other material handling equipment actually degrades the value of the conveyor. A completely customized pan conveyor will save you from having to spend additional money up front and for maintenance or costly spare parts later. MHE will sell you pan conveyors that are exactly what you need, at exactly the price you want to pay.