The JMS Bio-VALVE (Diverter Valve) is custom made in-house for use in wastewater treatment sludge, grit and screenings applications. Valves may be used upstream to feed conveyors or downstream to transfer product to different conveyor choices or to distribute product into storage yards, vessels or truck trailers. JMS can provide dual and multiple drop point designs.
JMS takes special care to design each Bio-VALVE (Diverter Valve) to meet stringent blade deflection limits. Sealing the valve is achieved by several seal arrangements and types depending on the application. JMS recommends the chute angle be 60 degrees off horizontal or greater to maintain product flow. Actuator drive assemblies are sized and designed with safety factors to provide maximum valve longevity.
JMS Bio-VALVE (Diverter Valve) Advantages
- Uniform distribution of product optimizes out-loading container capacity
- Utilized for transfer in redundant or multi train conveyor systems
- Automated operation reduces manpower
- Manufactured with 316 or 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Few moving parts reduces complexity
- Actuator options including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and handwheel
- JMS is a leading supplier of wastewater equipment with thousands of successful applications
- Chutes available with bifurcated or trifurcated legs
- Flap valve, slide gate, and custom designs are based on decades of experience