Honicel Expanded are factory expanded and de-moisturized cut to size pieces of paper honeycomb. Honicel Expanded is broadly used as a low-cost core or filling material in the interior doors, partition walls, furniture panels and components for the automotive industry. Honicel Expanded is highly suitable for low-volume output manufacturing processes and special projects.
Honicel Expanded paper honeycomb
- appropriate for gluing processes with UF, PVA or PUR Hotmelt
- suitable as a core material between facings of softwood, hardboardplywood, plasterboard, chipboard, MDF, HDF, melamine and steel
- qualified as a core material between flat and moulded facings
- easily adapts to any shape
- outstanding deformation properties
- available with or without ventilation slits or holes
- supplied in customer-required dimensions
Honicel Expanded is supplied, in properly sealed cardboard boxes to prevent absorption of environmental moisture.
Honicel Expanded paper honeycomb specifications
- dimension: customer-required
- paper weight: 100 gr/sq. m - 250 gr/sq. m
- pressure strength: up to 7.5 kg/sq. cm
- thickness tolerance: up to +0.1/-0.1 mm