Honicel Continuous is a perfect hexagonal shaped strong and lightweight core or filling material, made of 100% recycled paper. Honicel continuous is widely used as a low-cost core material in interior doors, partition walls, furniture panels and various components for the automotive industry. Honicel Continuous is especially appropriate for (semi-)automated, high-volume output manufacturing processes.
Honicel Continuous paper honeycomb
- appropriate for gluing processes with UF, PVA or PUR Hotmelt
- suitable as a core material between facings of softwood, hardboard, plywood, plasterboard, chipboard, MDF, HDF, melamine and steel
- qualified as a core material between flat and moulded facings
- easily adapts to any shape
- outstanding deformation properties
- available with or without ventilation slits or holes
- standard widths: 1000, 1250 and 1560 mm
- available in widths up to 2900mm
- available in customer-required special widths
Honicel Continuous is supplied in closed shape on pallets and will have an optimal hexagonal cell shape after expanding. Honicel Processing equipment for expanding, de-moisturizing and cut to size the continuous paper honeycomb will optimize speed and output-quality of manufacturing processes and is highly recommended.
Honicel Continuous paper honeycomb specifications
- paper weight: 100 gr/sq. m-250 gr/sq. m
- pressure strength: up to 7.5 kg/sq. cm
- thickness tolerance: up to +0.1mm/-0.1 mm