At our Guarro Casas mill in Catalonia, we produce specialist papers to stir sensations: to suggest desirability and value in luxury packaging, charisma in a book jacket, reassurance in the binding for a security document.
Our range of cover papers encompasses natural, embossed, recycled, impregnated, painted and varnished products, all with exceptional printability and mechanical performance. They are used across the world in applications demanding a specialist tactile finish, strength and outstanding light resistance. Our best-known brands are:
- Altamira: a matt leather-like material with a soft touch, available in five colors
- Geltex: a versatile, matt finish paper with more than 80 colors, six weights and ten embossings
- Geltex reflejos: the quality of Geltex in a range of iridescent metallic colors
- Greenluxe: quality and resistance made with recycled fibres, in more than ten colours
- Guaflex: our famous glossy, leather-like material with dozens of combinations
- Guaflex Passport: a tougher, more secure form of Guaflex, for passport covers
- Masterblank: a soft cover paper with personality, textures and two shades of white
- Novaflex: a new, lustrous, leather-like material, lighter and more flexible
- Pelline: a matt finish in on-trend colors
- Sideral: matt metallic colours inspired by space travel
- Ultrabox: natural, textured papers in high weights, the reference in the flexible packaging
Our low-weight products are available in natural or embossed finishes, matt or gloss, with the widest range of textures in the market. For designers and brands, they provide the perfect balance between printability and finish. Heavier papers used in luxury products can be foil-stamped, silkscreened, printed and folded, all in the same paper. And our products for passports, security documents, folders, notebooks and diaries, offer the resistance and durability needed to stand the test of time.
More than 300 years old, the Guarro Casas mill itself has stood the test of time, continuing to innovate and develop longer life-cycle products, with full recyclability, and reducing its material consumption and waste, to help make a better world.
Our cover papers are available worldwide through our distributors, as well as direct from the Guarro Casas mill in Spain.