AboutTwin Rivers Paper Company.
A SPECIALTY PAPER COMPANY MANUFACTURING HIGH-QUALITY PAPER, PULP, AND LUMBER.
We manufacture specialty paper for packaging, technical, label, publishing applications, and lumber markets. By targeting our manufacturing capabilities to specific market segments, we create competitive advantages by using innovation and sound product development.
Our key products and markets include:
Packaging: Line of uncoated and coated papers engineered for fast-food, retail food, industrial and medical packaging
Technical: Highly engineered, application-specific papers designed for industrial, medical, and gift/decorative tissue applications
Label: Specialty papers designed for thermal transfer printing and release liner applications that require silicone compatibility
Publishing: Premium hybrid and freesheet papers for religious, pharmaceutical, reference, book, catalog, and financial printing
Our bias is to work side-by-side with customers co developing customized solutions. The result is a reputation for high-quality products, responsive service, and long-term client relationships.
Growth by acquisition has expanded our manufacturing footprint to include pulp, lumber, and paper operations in New Brunswick, Maine, New York, and Arkansas. We are proud of our dedicated team of 1,200+ employees committed to producing highly specialized papers and providing top-tier customer service.
Twin Rivers Paper Company follows a market-focused business strategy to target specialty segments where we can deliver sustainable value for our customers. We remain committed to the following business priorities:
- Protect our people and enhance our communities through working safely, minimizing our environmental impact and partnering with our local communities
- Build long-term sustainable growth by achieving profitability through business cycles
- Continue our legacy of customized service and product innovation
- Challenge current practices and business assumptions to fuel the company with new ideas and sound decision-making
- Establish a culture of high achievement by attracting the right people and managing performance at all levels
Our operations are located in Arkansas, Maine, New York, and New Brunswick.
4 paper machines
Capacity: 335,000 tpy
New York: Little Falls & Lyons Falls
3 paper machines
Capacity: 58,000 tpy
Arkansas: Pine Bluff
1 paper machine
Capacity: 140,000 tpy
New Brunswick: Edmundston
Bleached, sulphite pulp
and groundwood pulp
Capacity: 370,000 tpy
New Brunswick: Plaster Rock
Capacity: 180 MMfbm