101, Jai Bhawani Society, Central Avenue, Wardhman Nagar, Nagpur - 440 008,
Murli agro Products Ltd. which has been rechristened as Murli Industries Ltd with following the adoption of a special resolution as provided for in the Company's Act, 1956 came into being on 2 nd December, 1991. Headquartered in Wardhaman Nagar, heart of downtown Nagpur, the Company had originally launched its operations with a Solvent Extraction Plant. Thanks to sound business strategies employed by us and a competent work force we started tasting mega successes in the early stages of our industrial operations themselves. The Company became a Public Ltd. Company entity in 1993
The commissioning of two Captive co-generation Power Units with combined capacity of 18 MW which marked a turn around in Company's fortunes saw an upswing in the production activities by ensuring constant supply of power.
Sincerely Packaging Labelling
Client Success Team (CRM),
Please fill the all required fields....!!