AboutIMPACT Converting & Systems Solutions
Shaping Moments of Impact
You convert products that impact lives every day. We provide you the tools that help you create those moments of impact. Our family of companies impact each other, pooling industry leading technology, knowledge, and resources to provide you the most innovative solutions out there. Together, we impact the industry, revolutionizing the way converters connect with their tooling supplier(s).
Whether you’re looking to create an end-to-end solution, need more efficient and durable dies to run on your current system, or want a partner with a team of leading engineering innovators to design a custom system for your application, we can deliver the solution that’s right for you.
Auxo Investment Partners, a private investment firm, was formed in 2016 with a vision to provide customers with holistic solutions for their tool and die needs. Over the next five years, the company brought six leading U.S. tool and die companies under the Auxo umbrella to achieve their goal of providing customers a one-stop shop for solutions for their tool and die needs.
In 2021, these six companies officially came together as IMPACT Converting & Systems Solutions:
- Atlas Die, LLC (steel rule dies)
- Bernal, LLC (rotary dies and modules with advanced product and automation equipment)
- Midway Rotary (single-station, folding carton dies for flexographic and offset industries)
- Atlas Chem Milling (flexible rotary and flatbed die innovations) joined Auxo as AtlasFlex
- Die Craft, LLC (pressure sensitive converting and die engineering)
- GC Dies (steel rule dies focused on flat corrugated, rotary corrugated and
flat steel rule die production)