Speed Oscillating Shower
Micro Travel Variable Speed Oscillating Shower
A brand new innovation for the Pulp and Paper industry, our Micro Travel Variable Speed Oscillating Showers are characterized by:
- All SS 316 construction for very wet conditions.
- Stroke lengths- available 150 to 300 mm.
- Variable speeds from 4 to 75 mm/min Suitable for Machine
- Speeds from 50 to 1200 Mtrs/min.
- Auto synchronization with machine speed.
- Oil dipped mechanism that ensures zero maintenance.
- Transverse screw arrangement- zero dwell time.
- Special imported motor, TEFC, 30 W, 24 V, DC single phase,
- Torque 40 N/Mtr.
- Special motor made in USA, oscillator speed can be varied
- Without VFD (Innovation).
- Variable speed oscillator without VFD. No tension of moisture problem in VFD.
- S 316, Enclosure-IP 65. Oscillator can run dipped in water.
- Control Panel: IP 65 with SMPS (Indian). 20 Mtrs cable for installation.
- Connectors ready for installation.
- Unit weight - 15 Kg.
- Oscillator assembly provides continuous movement of showers to ensure good coverage.
- Optimizes cleaning efficiency.
- Minimizes water use.
- Improves felt and paper quality.
- Easy integration to existing lines.
- Durable construction – can withstand wash down procedures.
- Easy-to-use control unit – user adjustable speed and stroke settings. Settings can be stored or adjusted on-the-fly.
- Inline or side mounting options available.