ORLITA® Mf Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump
High Accuracy Metering
The ProMinent® Orlita® Mf is a hydraulically-actuated metering pump capable of reaching flows up to 2,200 gph (8,325 l/h) per head and pressures up to 11,350 psi (783 bar). A double PTFE diaphragm seals the liquid end from the hydraulic chamber while a unique cone valve design in the suction and discharge valve guarantees optimum accuracy.
The hydraulic chamber is equipped with internal pressure relief along with an automatic vent valve. These features allow the Mf to operate at high conditions and many different applications.
Features & Benefits
- In Accordance with API 675
- Flow rates to 2,200 gph per head
- Temperatures from -40 to 300˚F (-40 to 150˚C)
- Diaphragm rupture control
- Operating Pressures to 11,350 psi
- Special connections as requested
- Heating or Cooling jackets