delta® diaphragm metering pump
Energy efficient and NSF approved
The delta® is a solenoid driven, diaphragm metering pump. It covers a feed range from 2.0 gph at 363 psi (8 l/h at 25 bar) to 20 gph at 29 psi (75 l/h at 2 bar). Due to its wide adjustment range – both the stroke length and the stroke rate can be varied – this output range is covered by seven different pump sizes. This reduces the variety of replacement parts and therefore the operating costs. The pumps are just as easy to operate as the popular ProMinent® Gamma/ L and Sigma series.
ProMinent® offers the revolutionary new optoDrive® for the first time in the delta® series. The optoDrive® allows the suction & discharge stroke duration to be adjusted. This provides a turndown ratio of 36,000:1.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 (acrylic or PVDF liquid ends)
- Adjustable suction and discharge stroke duration delivers a more even flow
- optoDrive® uses the pump energy profile to indicate over-pressure and loss of prime without the need for an external flow monitor
- Auto-degassing design is ideal for off-gassing chemicals
- Turndown ratio makes it possible to reduce the number of pump models required for standardization
- HV liquid ends for higher viscosity media
- pH, ORP or Chlorine control module
- Interface for profibus or CANopen (optional)
- Diaphragm rupture detection and signalling (optional)