Crepe Paper: Durable Kraft Paper infused with a series of wrinkles.
Properties: Soft to the Touch, Cushion Feel, Scratch Resistant, Pliable, and Absorbent.
Popular Uses: Packing Paper, Wrapping Paper, Interleaves, & Void Fill.
CREPE KRAFT PAPER IS SOFT TO THE TOUCH, FLEXIBLE, SCRATCH RESISTANT, AND ABSORBENT.
Wrapping and Packaging Applications
It is these qualities of flexibility, scratch resistance, and absorbency that make crepe paper the ideal packaging for a full range of applications:
- Wrapping Machine parts – including bare metal parts sprayed with rust proof
- Irregular shaped parts – the flexible paper can conform to most shapes
- Packaging tubes, rollers, cylinders, poles and other long objects
- An interleave between metal sheets
- Filler packing for stuffing boxes and providing protective cushioning
- Scratch resistant protection of painted or coated surfaces
- Applications requiring lightweight packaging options
PLEASE NOTE: Our Crepe Paper is made using heavy duty 30 lb, 40 lb, and 60 lb basis weight Kraft Papers. These papers are not the same type of crepe paper used for party streamers. This paper is thicker, durable, and suitable for a wide variety of packaging applications.