T-Series trunnion-mounted ball valve
Reduced operating torque
ASME 150 – 2500 Class*
The MOGAS T-Series trunnion-mounted ball valve is available in either metal-seated and soft-seated from 3 to 60 inch, and two- or three-piece designs, with operating temperature from -50° F to 400° F (-45 to 204° C).
The valve retains many of the time-tested features of the C-Series, such as an actuator mounting pad, but with a trunnion design. Its’ reduced operating torque results in an overall less expensive valve and actuator package.
- 3 to 60 inch (80 to 1500 DN)
- Suitable temperature range: –50 to 400° F (–46 to 204° C)
- Suitable for high-cycle services
- ASME 150 to 2500 Class (not all size / pressure class combinations available)
- Metal seated or soft seated
- Cast or forged body; 2 or 3-piece
- Process and customer-specific body and trim materials
- Process and customer-specific coatings
- Adjustable or non-adjustable stem packing
- Spiral-wound body gasket or O-ring body joint seals