Eska®mono black is a black lined greyboard. It is extremely suitable for luxury boxes with a black inside. The material lays flat and stays flat. Eska®mono black is lined with a deep-black glossy liner on one side.
Due to its liner Eska®mono black has a deep black even surface and is easy to process into distinctive luxury boxes with a black interior.
The grey internal layer is made of 100% recycled fibres (post consumer). The black liner is made from virgin fibres. Eska®mono black is fully recyclable.
- Boxes for spirits and wines
- Cosmetics and perfume packaging
- Chocolate boxes (secondary packaging)
- Consistent calipers and sizes
- Easy to cut, die cut, crease, score, gouge, mill, punch, drill and emboss/deboss