CNCG burners are specially designed for the pulp industry. Burner systems include main burners that are typically installed at recovery boilers or dedicated fire tube boilers and stand-by flare incinerators that operate as back-up burners. Waste gases and liquids are incinerated with high efficiency in a safe manner with the burner system.
- Incinerate odorous compounds with up to 99,9% efficiency
- Multi fuel burners–CNCG, DNCG (Diluted), liquid methanol and turpentine simultaneously burned
- Low support fuel consumption
- High availability
- No refractory problems – all-steel construction flare incinerator
- Instant Start-up for CNCG in flare incinerator
- Safe and Silent operation with no visible flame