Volumetric Flowmeters For Desalination
Volumetric flowmeters are required for the supply of deionised water in the water/steam circuit for desalination. The Prowirl vortex flowmeter is a compact flowmeter for volume measurement in deionised water.
- Reliable measurement, independent of deionate conductivity
- Large measuring dynamics, i.e. turndown
- Negligible pressure loss
Ultrasonic Flowmeter For Control Of Water Volumes In Main Cooling Water System
PROline Prosonic Flow is an ultrasonic Time of Flight measuring instrument that is installed directly to the pipelines via our DDU sensors. The ultrasonic flowmeter is used for the control of water volumes in the main water cooling system. The DMU transmitter, mounted separately, completes the measurement system.
- External installation - easy to retrofit with no intrusion into the pipe
- Maintenance-free - no moving parts
- No obstructions in the pipeline - no pressure loss
- Economical alternative for large diameters up to 4,000mm