Double Mechanical Seal Chemical Process Pump
Discover the benefits of the ZMP produced by CP here – The 3-In-One stainless steel pump: crushing, mixing and pumping for granulates.
The ZMP crushes, mixes and pumps multi-phase media simultaneously. Teeth on the rotor and casing liner reduce the solids in the medium to a defined maximum particle size. Slits and holes permit both coarse suspensions to be pumped and softer particles to be ground. The mechanical seal design allows flexible adaptation to process requirements.
- Ideal for high solid contents (up to 40 %).*
- Grinds, mixes and pumps multi-phase media simultaneously.
- Ideal for pumping coarse suspensions and also grinding soft particles.
- Front play between rotor and bushing segment can be optimally adjusted from outside.
- Standard commercially available mechanical seal
- Nominal pressure up to PN 16 max. (=enables wide application range)
- Differently adapted casing liner available depending on grinding level
- Rotor fastened diagonally on the shaft leads to an axial and radial acceleration of the medium (=overlapping movements intermix the medium)
- Tooth systems on the rotor and on the casing liner reduce the contained solids to a maximum defined particle size.
Assembly & repair
- Modular system made up of few individual parts
*In general, media with solids content can be transported, but application-specific verification in advance is necessary.