High Yield Protective Tissue For Dye-Sub Heat Calendars
Recyclable ProTex™ tissue is designed to capture all excessive inks transferred through or off the edges of the fabric. We provide more widths and diameters than any other company. With over a million pounds in stock and in the pipeline, we have you covered!
ProTex™ tissue’s high density, highly formed natural eucalyptus fiber composition provides the highest yield and the strongest barrier protection possible. Its heat resistant features extend the life of the calendar belt by preventing surplus dye-sub gasses from contaminating the recirculating the belt of the rotary calendar press. Its high tensile strength prevents web tear outs. You’ll save time with educed roll changes with ProTex™ tissue’s longer roll lengths. Compatible with ALL oil and electric heated rotary drum calendars.
Key features of ProTex™
- Lower basis weight: Reduces square area cost, transport, storage and disposal costs
- Natural color: No bleaching agents, less harmful to the environment
- Longer roll length: Fewer roll changes, less downtime
- Formaldehyde free: Eliminates a major cause of heat induced textile yellowing
- Neutral ph: Retains most tensile strength after prolonged exposure to heat
- Recyclable: 100% recyclable ingredients High Density Natural Eucalyptus Barrier