Air oil Separation
- Contaminant-free compressed air to protect people and equipment
- Complete product portfolio for Primary and Secondary filtration stage
- Extensive lamination capability allowing the addition of protective scrims
Compressed air is an essential utility in industry. It is widely used in multiple applications; as a process fluid, for aeration purposes, to provide energy, to protect equipment and people.
- Superior coalescing efficiency for cleaner air at low pressure drop; energy savings and extended filter lifetime.
- Complete range of efficiency, oil and water repellency to meet all customer requirements.
- Broad chemical compatibility.
- Extensive lamination capabilities allowing the addition of protective scrims to improve processing behavior without compromising performances for wrapped and pleated filters.
Delivering clean, oil-free compressed air is important to guarantee low maintenance of downstream systems, but becomes critical in sensitive sectors such as food, pharma or medical.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö Glass AOS portfolio offers complete solutions for both:
- Primary filtration stage when the purpose is to separate and recycle oil guaranteeing optimal performance of the compressor.
- Secondary filtration stage when the purpose is to provide the right quality of air, even for most demanding industries.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö Glass AOS Glass microfiber media offering includes a complete range of efficiency, grammage, water and oil repellency. Combined with multiple customization and lamination capabilities for optimal air/oil separation whatever the customer's design.