Pesmel has more than 40 years of experience in delivering solutions that improve material flows and logistics at different types of manufacturing facilities. We focus on serving customers around the world in the pulp and paper, metals and tire manufacturing industries.
At the heart of our offering you will find the unique Material Flow How® concept which covers the customers’ entire spectrum of needs from smart, customer-centric design and engineering to active lifecycle service and maintenance. The right combination of our intelligent packaging and handling solutions along with our one-of-a-kind automated high bay storage is always custom-built to meet your specific needs and requirements.
We focus on bringing our customers benefits that materialize through improved space efficiency and material flows between processes and shipping, work safety, enhanced loading and shorter turnaround times, as well as quality and accuracy of deliveries. We are the Material Flow How® company.
Pesmel is committed to continuous development and engineering excellence. Our operations are based on five cornerstones:
- Tailoring and flexibility
- Life-long support and services
Pesmel in numbers:
- Founded in 1978, headquartered in Finland
- Over 400 material flow technology deliveries for the pulp & paper, metals and tire manufacturing industries on five continents
- Subsidiaries in North America, Europe and Asia
- Wide network of representatives around the world