AboutMarcal Paper Mills Inc
We began with a vision to manufacture and provide 100% recycled tissue and towels for use in your homes, schools, restaurants, hotels, and hospitals long before the concept became mainstream.
Marcal’s values are firmly rooted in the belief that producing products that preserve our environment for future generations meets a core requisite of consumers and businesses today.
Marcal is owned by Atlas Holdings, LLC. Atlas was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut. Atlas and its affiliates own 16 companies employing nearly 20,000 associates. With more than 100 facilities across the globe, Atlas generates an estimated $4 billion in annual revenue. Atlas is fully engaged in a variety of industries, including aluminum processing, automotive, building materials, capital equipment, construction, energy, industrial services, packaging, paper, power generation, steel, and supply chain management.
Founded in 1932 by Nicholas Marcalus, we have a long, proud history of innovation and dedication to the paper making industry. In the 1950’s, Marcal began to develop and implement groundbreaking technologies for recycling waste paper into pulp—making Marcal one of the earliest companies in the paper making industry to “Go Green.”
In the six decades that followed, we have continually demonstrated our commitment to environmental responsibility by offering bath tissue, paper towels, napkins and facial tissue made from 100% recycled materials. Over that time, we have been the recipient of numerous environmental awards. Today, we remain one of the most respected, environmentally-conscious companies in the paper industry.
- Provide innovative, high-quality products and superior customer service at a competitive price
- Provide employees a safe and respectful work environment that encourages personal accountability and development
- Strive for the highest quality results while adhering to the highest ethical standards
- Employ the highest standards of environmental stewardship and sustainable practices
- Engage and contribute to the economic and social development of our communities
At Marcal our focus is simple: Always do what’s right! Create real long-term value for our customers, company, communities and business partners.