We provide an outstanding range of air conditioning, heating and air movement products, supported by first class technical back-up, installation, service and maintenance. The Group has a 7,500 sq. ft production facility and workshop in Wimbledon, where air conditioning and refrigeration compressors are remanufactured. There is also a specialist department dedicated to the service and maintenance of air conditioning units for railways applications.
Professional, fully accredited air conditioning engineers provide expert and timely service. Klima-Therm Ltd are certified under BS-EN-ISO 9001:2008, and all of our site operations are covered by the REFCOM certification and Safe Contractor Accreditation via our parent company, LH-plc, who employ one of the largest teams of fully qualified air conditioning and refrigeration engineers in the country. So, when you employ a Safe Contractor registered company, you can be sure that they will work to the highest possible standards, as required by leading companies across the country.
From 4 July 2009, it became a legal requirement for all businesses that install, maintain or service stationary refrigeration, air conditioning and/or heat pump equipment containing F-gas refrigerants to obtain an F gas company certificate. LH plc holds a REFCOM Elite Certificate (REE1000239), certifying that:
- All engineers are qualified and competent to handle F-Gas systems and refrigerants safely;
- The company has the appropriate refrigerant recovery equipment available for use by engineers on site;
- Proper procedures are in place to ensure that refrigerant and systems are handled correctly and safely
- Klima-Therm Ltd are certified under BS-EN-ISO 9001:2008, and all of our site operations are covered by the REFCOM
- Our Group are part of the Safe Contractor scheme, the leading health and safety third party accreditation programme in the UK.
- This certifies that member companies follow the latest guidance and comply with all relevant legislation in their sector.