We are a leading provider of corrugated packaging and are present in 37 countries, employing around 32,000 people.
Our story can be traced back to the box-making businesses started in the 1940s by the Smith family in East London. DS Smith originally listed on the London Stock exchange in the late 1950s.
The Paper Division operates in Europe and North America. European and North American network includes paper mills, sales offices, and logistics depots.
We employ c.3,500 people across:
- Mills located in Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, the Netherlands, the UK and the USA
- c. 2.9 million tonnes CCM per annum
- Central European Head Office in Brussels, Belgium
- Sales Offices in Belgium, France, Italy and the UK
- Logistics depots in the UK