SP SELF PRIMING NON CLOG BARE PUMP
Kirloskar ‘SP’ Series Pumps are of non clog and self priming type. They are used in various marine, industrial, civil construction, mobile machinery and public utilities applications.
Head 6- 34 metresCapacity 77.5-0.6 litres per secondPower RatingFor Motor Drive> 0.75 kW to 18.7 kW (1.0 HP to 25.0 HP)For Engine Drive> 4.0kW to 19.5kW (6.0HP to 26.0HP)
- Efficiency at par with internationally available pumps.
- Quick automatic self-priming action.
- Designed for automatic air release during priming.
- Non-clogging impeller to handle suspended solids.
- Repairs possible without disturbing the pipe connection due to back pull out design (except SP’0′).
- Portable, when fitted on trolley/trailer.
- Suitable for engine / motor.
- Long life – Due to replaceable wearing parts.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibrations.
- Easy maintenance and spares availability.
Marine-Pumping water from docks, ports, vessels.industrial : Petroleum products, chemicals, effluents, sewage, ash-water etc.Civil construction : Dewatering foundation, trenches and pits.Mobile Machinery : Cooling water for marine engines and shovels.Public utilities : Sewage pumping.