NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump
NEMO® SY Industrial Construction in Bearing Block Design with Free Shaft Extension
The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump is used for demanding applications in every branch of industry around the globe. In bearing block design with free shaft extension, this pump can be run with any type of drive, such as servo motors, diesel motors or hydraulic drives. The pump can also handle high-pressure applications. Four rotor/stator geometries are available, enabling the pump to be customized perfectly to your application case. The NEMO® SY is suitable for all branches of industry where low- to mid- viscosity and/or shear-sensitive, abrasive or adhesive media must be safely and gently conveyed.
Features of the NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- mechanical seal is located at the front of the product flow, making flushing unnecessary in many applications.
- flange bearing separate from foot, making stator replacement easy
The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump offers you:
- conveying pressure up to 72 bar
- gentle product conveyance
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries and a large spectrum of materials
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the most varied of applications in your processes, it is now possible to procure the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps.