As a sleeve manufacturer, Hannecard offers a variety of custom-made sleeves that will enhance the quality of your products.
Fiberglass sleeves have become an essential element of many printing and converting processes and can help to drastically reduce changeover times. As most sleeves are combined with elastomer coverings, Hannecard has opted for in-house development and manufacturing of these products.
1. Tapered sleeves for rotogravure, lamination and coating applications:
- Electrical insulating sleeves for standard applications
- Semi-electrical insulating sleeves have been specially developed for most ESA top loading system gravure printing processes on materials with a risk of static load build-up. This ensures the right balance of high quality printing and security for your press.
- Conductive sleeves guarantee volume resistivity below 10 kOhm. In combination with Hannecard’s conductive elastomers, these sleeves enable effective static discharge to the metal core.
2. Cylindrical sleeves for flexo printing
3. HandySleeves® for beverage can coating