ABS resin dewatering screw press
FKC screw presses are currently in use in the following chemical industry applications: ABS, sodium alginate and carrageenan, synthetic rubber, synthetic resin, hydrated polymer, naphthalene, elastomeric adhesive, color film emulsion, CMC, pharmaceuticals and various sludges from related waste water treatment including latex sludge, API sludge, PUA dye sludge, ferrite and metal plating and anodizing sludges.
• Stainless Steel Wetted parts
• Heavy Duty Construction
• Spring or Pneumatic Back Pressure Devise
• Custom Designed for Every Application
• Multiple Sizes for Any Capacity
• Easy to Install and Operate