NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump
NEMO® progressing cavity pumps have a very broad application range and are used in all branches of industry for the continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance of almost any substance. One advantage for the operator is that such a valve less positive-displacement pump is also capable of transporting stringy material safely. Whether for sludge, chemical substances, adhesives or petroleum, one of the pump types by NETZSCH in four rotor/stator geometries and a selection of engineered joints make sure to suit every application.
Various NEMO® progressing cavity pumps are available for the applications in the processing industries:
- NEMO® in FSIP® design - can be used in any area of industry where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed. The FSIP® concept is especially interesting where pumps are installed in wear intensive applications requiring more service and maintenance work. Every time the installer' s workload is eased, additional work steps are avoided and maintenance time is reduced, this enables savings in terms of capacities and costs.
- The NEMO® CY C.Pro® Dosing Pump - is a fully synthetic pump for the precise dosing of a great variety of chemicals in environmental technology and the chemical industry.
- The NEMO® SY - used for demanding applications, this pump can be run with any type of drive, such as servo motors, diesel motors or hydraulic drives.
- The NEMO® BY - is used where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed.
- The NEMO® BP Pump - is used to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance with dosing in proportion to rotation speed.
- The NEMO® BF - is employed primarily for highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that do not have a tendency to bridge.
- The NEMO® BO/BS - is employed in almost all branches of industry to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance.