The Monorail I-Beam Chain Lubricator is usually located at the point of application and is available in several sizes: 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch and 6 inch.
It consists of the DL-5003 controller, and all the outputs, i.e. 24VDC solenoid valves and sensors, dispensing tubes and bracketry. It lubricates x-chain pins & open trolleys on an I-beam overhead conveyor.
The DL-5003 can control up to 4 different lube cycles with multiple lube points within each cycle. The conveyor lubricator is connected to a 1/4" nylon lubricant supply tubing, which is connected to a 6, 12 or 65 gallon lubricant tank located on or next to a support column for easy of filling. The 6 gallon lubricant tank can also be installed on the rail next to the lubricator. The lubricator comes mounted on a 2-foot section of I-beam rail or can be field installed on existing rail.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Millisecond dispensing accuracy
- Field programmable security code
- Tracks lube usage per cycle
- Displays approximate line speed
- 16 button programmable key pad
- Sturdy dispensing tubes resist vibration
- Exclusive self-diagnostic feature available
- PC interface contacts (optional PLC contacts)
- Automatic fault shut-down
- 3 year microprocessor warranty