The Global Market for Nanocellulose 2017-2027 - Research and Markets
16 August 2017
The "The Global Market for Nanocellulose 2017-2027" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Nanocellulose 2017-2027 covers Nanofibrillated cellulose (NFC), Cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) and Bacterial cellulose particles (BC) and provides an in-depth analysis of the current and future markets for these remarkable materials.
Nanocellulose will greatly impact environmentally friendly and biodegradable solutions in market such as packaging, paper & board, composites, coatings & films, medical & healthcare, textiles, oil & gas, filtration, rheology modifiers, aerogels, 3D printing and printed & flexible electronics.
Most major paper and pulp producers are actively involved in commercialization of Nanofibrillated cellulose (NFC)s, seeking commercial application in high volume industries such as paper & board and packaging. However, several are also seeking to move into applications in areas such as electronics and pivoting towards production of Cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) for more advanced applications. The nanocellulose market is growing fast in Japan, with products already on the market in textiles and consumer goods.
Daio Paper Corp. has recently launched a paper toilet cleaner made from cellluose nanofibers (CNF), and Nippon Paper Industries has established Japan's largest cellulose nanofiber (CNF) production line at its plant in the city of Ishinomaki, with a planned annual production of 500 tons.
Report Contents Include:
• Global nanocellulose production capacities, by producer and type of nanocellulose.
• Most likely commercial applications.
• Current nanocellulose products.
• Stage of commercialization for nanocellulose applications by company.
• Market drivers, trends and challenges, by target markets.
• In-depth market assessment of opportunities for nanocellulose including revenues, growth rates, pricing, and market challenges.
• Revenues and tonnage demand for end user markets for nanocellulose.
• Regional analysis of the market for nanocellulose.
• In-depth company profiles, include products, capacities, production processes, target markets and commmercial activities.
Companies Featured in this Report Include:
• American Process Inc.
• Ashai Kasei Chemicals Corporation
• Borregaard Chemcell
• Chuetsu Pulp & Paper Co. Ltd.
• Daicel Corporation
• Daio Paper Corporation
• Innventia AB
• Kruger Bioproducts Inc
• Stora Enso Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
4 Nanocellulose Market Structure
5 SWOT Analysis For Nanocellulose
6 Regulations And Standards
7 Regional Initiatives And Government Funding
8 Nanocellulose Applications
9 Nanocellulose Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
10 Nanocellulose End User Market Segment Analysis
11 Composites Inlcuding Thermoplastics And Rubber Additives
12 Paper & Board
14 Medical & Healthcare
15 Coatings, Films & Paints
17 Oil And Gas Exploration
18 Filtration And Separation
19 Rheology Modifiers
20 Printed And Flexible Electronics
21 3D Printing
22 Nanocellulose Company Profiles
23 Main Nanocellulose Research Centres (23 Profiles)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcb85m/the_global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716