Global Sack Kraft Paper Market Outlook 2017-2023 - Market is expected to grow from $8.91 billion in 2016 to reach $11.35 billion by 2023 - Research and Markets
4 December 2017
The "Sack Kraft Paper - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Sack Kraft Paper market is expected to grow from $8.91 billion in 2016 to reach $11.35 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.5%
The factors that are expected to favor the market include printability, porosity, extensibility and durability. Moreover, rising demand for sustainable packaging with eco-friendly materials and value added significance across end-use industries are some trends enhancing the market. However, high cost of raw materials (soft wood) is a major restraint restricting the market size over the forecast period.
Cement segment is anticipated to exhibit highest CAGR as compared to other end user industries. This cement segment is a booming scetor in developing economies such as Middle East, Asia and Africa. By geography, Asia Pacific dominated the global market and generated higher revenue share of around 36% in 2016.
Some of the key players in this market include Tolk-Industries Ltd., The Mondi Group plc., Segezha Group, Nordic Paper Holding AB, Natron-Hayat d.o.o., BillerudKorsnas AB, Gascogne SA, Canfor Corporation, Horizon Pulp & Paper Ltd., KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation, Prim-Tedesc-S.A., Smurfit Kappa Group, ROXCEL Group of Companies and Forsac S.A.
What The Report Offers:
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Packaging Types Covered:
• Open Mouth Sack
• Valve Sack
End Users Covered:
• Animal Feed & Pet Food
• Industrial and Building Materials
• Coated Sack Kraft Paper
• Semi-Extensible Sack Kraft Paper
• Natural Sack Kraft Paper
• Extensible Sack Kraft Paper
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckjhrp/sack_kraft_paper
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900