Manufacturer : Papiertechnische Stiftung
Category : Project management training consultancy
Key Products :
Fibre based solutions for tomorrow`s products
Paper Technology Foundation (PTS)
PTS was founded in 1951 and provides support to companies from all sectors in the development and application of modern fibre-based solutions based on research & development, consultancy, measurement engineering and training. A staff of 130 at two locations in Munich and Heidenau / Dresden generates an annual turnover of around EUR 14mn.PTS focuses in four areas:
- Fibres& Composites: We develop speciality papers and fibre composites, semi-finished paper products and bio-composites for new markets.
- Packaging & Conformity: We develop coated barriers, packaging with new functions and contact-free paper and board converting processes.
- Print & Functional Surfaces: We are your partner in the area of functionalizing web-type materials, optimizing printability and runnabilty as well as evaluating surfaces.
- Industry 4.0: We develop strategies and recommend measures for implementing Industry 4.0 at your company and offer solutions for quality assurance and measuring systems.
- Material Testing & Analytics: We analyze and evaluate paper, board, cartonboard, corrugated board, nonwovens, composites, packaging, paper converting and print products, dispersions, emulsions, pigments, water, wastewater and residues.
In Munich we are operating one of Europe’s fastest and most advanced pilot coaters, the VESTRA system. Our institute in Heidenau offers optimally equipped analytical laboratories and modern pilot plant facilities for Pulp and paper. Our training programme offers the latest technological knowledge about paper production, converting and new applications of paper.
PTS Coating Symposium, 5-6 September 2017, Munich – www.coating-symposium.com